Friday 2 May 2008

Update or not????

Hello People, this just to let you all know I am still alive. The internet access is not as good as I expected in Vietnam and more scarce too. I have tried to access your comments and cannot. I have been visiting some more smaller villages and towns too, which means access is not available so readily. I am currently on a smashing island, Phu Quoc, in Vietnam, which is gearing up for the tourist trade, so there is access, but again I cannot access comments. I hope this gets posted.
I am about 2 or more weeks behind with the blog, but if I skipped those 2 weeks I would only fall behind again and I want this as a record for me, as well as War and Peace for you, so I will catch up if possible. If they have internet in the nick, I'll catch up when the bobbies catch up with me, otherwise hang in there.
Summary......
I am alive and bloody well, getting brown legs and arms, having a ball, in no rush to stop, but going at a slower pace nowadays, through choice.
Stay well people and thanks for all the comments. I will catch up with them when possible.
Cheers,
Gil.

No comments: