Sunday 16 March 2008

Moving house today.


8/3 - Up for my last inclusive breakfast, back to slumming it today. I get 4 days for the price of one at the new place. It is as good as this place in the important ways and sits between the Irish pub and the Inernet cafe and opposite the Indian restaurant. I'll let you know about the noise levels.

Had my first real wander down the beach and it doesn't get too packed for a narrow beach. I feel a bit out of place on a beach after the last few weeks, but I'll work on it. I have booked another 6 days, so I have plenty of time to work on it. Spent the day nipping between the shade and the water. The water is lovely and warm, but there is not a lot to see in it, unless a few ladies wander down there. Time for a wander back and stop off for a lassi. It is as good as Joney's in Agra.

Showered and fell out of my new room and into the Irish bar next door to watch the football. Then remembered my dhobi, so went back out to pick it up. My white T-shirts that came out of India grey are getting a hint of white in them again. Into the Irish bar for a Thai green curry, it was the best Thai meal I have had so far. These Irish chefs are adaptable. I think I was the most Irish person in there.

It was good to hear the Manc's wingeing because they got knocked out of the Cup. I only lasted the first half of the Liverpool game, but they look to have it sewn up at 2-o against Newcastle.

I only had 2 beers and I slept like a baby. It was overdue.

No comments: