Sunday 16 March 2008

Not much going on today.


6/3 - Up for breakfast, which is included, the 40 quid is looking better all the time, loads of smashing fruit and a bit of toast, then I'm hitting the pool for the day, another thing about going posh. I am going to be good and rest the knee, I'm begining to fret about the diving. It'll be good though, I've emailed my personal sports injury therapist, our Beccy. She'll put me on the right track. Just plopped in and out the pool all day. I may take a wander out and drink a few muscle relaxants this evening. I went into the Thai restaurant again for some authentic stuff and it is good.

The beach looks the part, so I may check it out tomorrow, see how these Singha muscle relaxants work.

That's your lot for today. I'll take more notice tomorrow and see if I can get into some mischief.

No comments: